Thursday, May 17, 2012

Utter loss of words

How dare you say that you understand who I am when you are fixated on who I have been? When you haven't been around to know? How dare you tell me what love is and what love isn't without giving me time to explain to you where I went wrong? My heart is still my heart. Beautiful. Unique. Filled with love you don't understand. Twisted by my struggles. How dare you claim to know what I've been through, what I know, what I understand or do not? What's shocked me. What I've learned. Because my real reaction is forever hidden from you. And you'll never understand why. You've not truly seen; you've not truly looked. How dare you claim things that you don't know? Because my heart aches to tell you you are wrong. You are so wrong. You see the tip of the iceberg, not what lies beneath. What anger, what sadness. Misinformed on another friend, attacking what isn't there. I draw further away from you. And yet, your grandfather dies and I long to comfort you. Your friend, I sob for Because my soul comprehends what it is like. But you don't see, you don't hear. You're blinded by anger and expectations, and I'm the mouse on your never-ending wheel. Tears stream because I am out of ideas because you'll never open your eyes. Book- you see black and white. Book- I see grey. Each time you shut down further, so did I. No communication= no chance in my heart. You shut down the only pathway my heart had to healing in regards to you. Who pities who? I'm lost in a river of sadness I dare not continue to paddle in. I'll drown and be lost forever. I must move on live in the truth & the hope & the life even if you will not. I must go. I must be long, long gone. (But I still love you, and I still miss you). I must follow His lead. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment