Saturday, January 26, 2013

Incredible

How understanding changes your world.

I may not be able to change it, but at least I 'get' it. And that is so incredible!

There is incredible good in this. In me. In this world. And I finally understand why others don't 'get' it.

Celebration. I love Africa.

On an unrelated note:
Inspired by the work of our transplant surgeon at my work, I have decided to join the humanitarian donor crowd. Join me as I start this journey to become one of Iowa's only so-called 'altruistic living liver donors', and I hope you will consider donating LIFE as well. There are so many people in need and we have the power to save them! Get involved. Get active. Get going. Stop 'thinking' and start 'doing'. Abandon safety and fear of getting hurt. Love recklessly.

It starts with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment